perjantai 19. elokuuta 2016

fiiliksii ekalt kouluviikolta ;)

Hey everybody!!!

FullSizeRender.jpgI´m so excited. High school have finally started and every day it's getting better and better. Really I can’t believe it. I hated english and math in secondary school and now I can’t wait the next class. Believe or not but I live first time in my life. The pain disturb of course and I barely can survive the school day. But when you are motivated enough any of that dosen’t matter.  I guess that all I wanted to say it’s that Kallio is the right place to me and i love the school and everybody in it.

From my heart I wish that you find the place of your own like I did because everything feels easier when you are there were you meant to be.

Ps. Dad stop playing with my toys.

(Pps. This is my english homework. )

1 kommentti:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy your time there in Kallio! :D Very cool that you have found your motivation to English and maths! Ps. Very cute picture.

    VastaaPoista