keskiviikko 1. marraskuuta 2017

Who am I?

What would I learn
Or should I turn
Around and around
What would I found
When the clock strikes ten
I face my end
I would love to vanish
Be found in Paris
But you can't find me
Cose I don't exist
Can you see me
When I leave
Do you even care
When you can't find me anywhere
Because I am gone
Before the dawn
Would you even cry
When I die
Would it be true
Or just too cruel
Do you love me at all
Even when I fall
Cross the bridge
To the creepy fridge
Where you have hide
The love you have denied
From me at any cost
And so the hope is lost

Disappointment to all
Great silent wall
Locked in her private tower
Whit the dying flower
She's all alone
Crying please no
Take it all away
I can't continue this way
I have to grow up
To win the war of luck

WHO AM I?



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti